Tuesday, March 10, 2009

eastern standard timezone



so today at work i decided to let my two bosses and co-workers know just exactly the fine peice of work material they have supervising their interviewers. i'll have you know though that i have had trouble with timezone, north west east and south, and wheather to say im travelling up or down to somewhere, a problem my entire life, it just never seems to settle in my head for some reason. when comercials would say you know, your favorite show will be on at this time central, and at this time eastern standard, i always had to ask my mom which we were. well today was a day it woulda been good for that knowlege to had sunk in by now. i was asked a question about timezone stuff, and i answered confidently, the answer suggesting that we are in the central timezone, which i thought to be true. my boss shawn standing behind me-you do realize we are eastern standard time dont you-.... i did not, and considering that this is part of my job, man i felt like an idiot saying i had no idea. here i am constantly using timezones and i didnt even know which one we are in, but you gotta learn something everyday so thats what i learned. so now if i ever have cable again, i'll know what time something i wanna watch will be on, and i wont have to call my mom to find out.
laaaaaaterrrrrrrrrrrrrr

No comments:

Post a Comment