Thursday, March 12, 2009

not coinsidence, fate


sooo while im at work, thinking about my doritos comercial and how im gonna go about filming it, i dont even have editing equiptment. so i called my buddy justin, the guy who i owe some sort of a get back for waking me up, anyway, i call him up because im pretty sure he has editing equiptment. this is where fate kicked in, i knew with the idea i had it wasnt meant to be filmed on a digital picture cam, oh no. so when i call justin to see what hes doing, see if hed have time to edit it this weekend, shikidybam, hes going to toronto this weekend. now for those of you that know what this means, im glad you know and gimmie back my thoughts. those of you who dont know, this means i will have access to a wicked video camera, some kick ass editing equiptment and basically the means to make the comercial exactly how i can see it in my head due to the capabilitys of my good friend mikejoe. not to get my hopes up on justin going though, no no. but yeah, i cant wait to make this thing now, too sick.
laaaaaterrrrrrrrrrrr

No comments:

Post a Comment